An Overview of AWS Big Data Pipeline
AWS Data Pipeline is a web service that streamlines data processing and transferring it between multiple AWS cloud computing services.
With AWS Big Data Pipeline, organizations can enable easy access to data to their employees. They can access it from any place or device and process it to any Amazon cloud services like –
- Amazon S3
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon EMR.
Through simplified creation of complex batch processing workloads, you can ensure a system that is the most relevant, scalable, and flexible.
What Are the Batch Data Pipeline Solutions?
Batch Data Pipeline Solutions is the best way to process a large number of datasets. This includes collection data, transforming it, and sinking resulting data to the destination.
With most organizations have transactional data, they need an efficient Batch Data Pipeline that can move data to the warehouse.
Here are 3 Batch Data Pipeline Solutions or Tools that can streamline the entire process:
- AWS Glue – Glue jobs are written with the help of RedShift Spectrums that can query the data stored in S3.
- Pentaho – This is an open-source tool that ensures seamless batch processing of data.
- AWS DMS – This tool is used to populate data in real-time to Redshift.
Uses of Amazon Data Pipelines
There are 6 major uses of these data pipelines that you can explore for your organization’s growth.
- Copy RDS or DynamoDB tables to S3.
- Run analytics using SQL queries and load it to RedShift.
- Analyze unstructured data and mix it with structured data from RDS and later transfer it to Redshift for querying purposes.
- Copy knowledge from the user on-premises knowledge store.
- Sort of MySQL information and move it to an AWS data store.
- Periodically backup the user dynamo dB table to S3 for disaster recovery functions.
From the benefits mentioned above, you know how AWS Data Pipeline is useful for your organization. It is cost-effective and charges only based on the number of preconditions and activities used by the company each month.
By connecting to the cloud or on-premise data sources, you can have the flexibility to migrate the data to any platform you want. If you are looking forward to implementing these data pipelines to your system, avail of our AWS Cloud consulting services.
Being a certified AWS partner over the years, we know what works best for your organization. Bring transformation to the way you manage and process big data.