7 Key Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Let’s focus on the top 6 aspects that tell how important it is to implement effective warehouse management across your inventory.
1. Elevate Your Financial Performance
- Boost profitability & productivity within the centralized and global financial management system.
- Lower up the operational expenses across the business counties.
- Make better decisions with embedded analytics in real-time.
- Empower automated processes for streamlined asset management.
2. Manage Crucial Finance Operations
- The fast and efficient way to register financial transactions.
- Manage relationships between subsidiaries & parent organization.
- Manage internal cost accounting, currency translation, and reports in any supported currency.
3. Setup and Handle General Ledger
- Ensure flexible configuration options for the setup general ledger for smooth financial accounting.
- Share data in the form of charts for better visibility.
- Create flexible journal entries or currency exchange rates across multiple legal entities.
- Track your financial closing processes across companies, areas, and people.
4. Budget Planning
- Get smarter with effective budget planning of organizational expenses.
- Configure your accounting system settings with flexible and scalable options.
- Perform a quick calculation of available budget funds.
- Establish budget pooling.
- Effectuate the review and approval with easy budget workflows.
- Add customization to your process configurations, workflows, and budget planning worksheets.
- Make budgeting easier by giving your team members easy-to-use tools.
- The user wizard will help them create budget plan worksheet templates for Microsoft Excel.
- Employees can automatically route their budget plans with worksheets, justifications, and attachments.
5. Financial Reporting
- Enable custom reporting structure through the setup of financial statements.
- Ensure easy mapping of ledger accounts and reporting structures.
- Stay compliant with legal requirements and international accounting standards.
- Keep your balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statements updated with automation.
6. Business Intelligence (BI)
- Digitize Your Business Processes with the Power BI platform.
- Get full integration of the market-leading Microsoft business technologies like – Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Apps, and Power BI.
- Power BI can display its full capabilities, especially in finance because reports from various company sources can be generated quickly and easily if required.
- Get required help and support in strategic decision-making.
7. Individual Adaptation
- Get full control and you won’t have to pay for the entire license. You can choose the features that you’d need and pay accordingly.
- The system adapts to your additional needs and requirements and grows with you.
- It will offer flexibility in terms of your scalability.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is loaded with all the organizations’ core processes and data operated from one centralized location.
Its outstanding capabilities ensure standardized operations, better visibility, and simplified compliance.
Narola Solutions can offer:
We are a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner with over 15 years of experience. We provide end-to-end services for MS Dynamics 365 implementation, upgrade, support, as well as customization.
Our earnest and dedicated efforts are to keep our team, assets, relationships, delivery capability, and service portfolio at their best. We are a trusted Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner helping businesses to grow at their pace.
If you want to take your accounting and finance operations to the next level, connect with us. Our experts will guide you with the in-depth knowledge for the same. They will also help you understand which system and solution would fit the best to your business goals.