Know More About Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Manufacturers & Its Capabilities
With offering outstanding capabilities of embedded intelligence and rich analytics, Dynamics 365 can bridge the gap between CRM & ERP systems. It brings together every aspect of the manufacturing supply chain to deliver high-level efficiency and scalability.
Using extended capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing, you can –
- Automate procure-to-pay processes.
- Streamline operations.
- Reduce procurement costs by synchronizing logistics across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes.
- Collect, integrate, and visualize global supply chain data from production to sales. It helps with better visibility into operations.
- Gain visibility and control across all warehouses and fix issues using predictive analytics.
- Gather and assess the data from connected products and equipment. This helps in developing better collaboration between employees.
- Automate processes across the manufacturing lifecycle.
- Accelerate production and bring innovation.
- Get a 360-degree view of the customer journey, work order history, and more. It helps you understand customers’ behaviors, their choices, and needs to serve them well.
- Ensure successful troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Craft and deliver personalized content.
- Access data anywhere, anytime, and through any device.
- Stay connected with customers across the entire product lifecycle.
- Offer customized services to boost product sales and strengthen customer relationship management systems.
- Simplify and accelerate the manufacturing operations.
- Achieve a consolidated view of process oversight to monitor and resolve issues instantly.
- Improve service quality through remote monitoring and proactive enterprise manufacturing solutions.
5 Awesome Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing
1. Better Visibility
Dynamics 365 enables easy integration of the sales & inventory processes with logistics, production, or warehousing. It results in seamless management of the supply chain with better visibility.
2. Easy Collaboration
The inter-company and multi-site capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 drive streamlined vendor collaboration. It helps distributed organizations in managing their processes with ease.
3. Improved Productivity
For any organization, empowering employees is more important for generating great revenues. When it comes to the manufacturing industry, employee’s empowerment becomes even more important to ensure greater production efficiency.
Dynamics 365, with its intelligent manufacturing industry solutions, can help organizations in implementing the latest technology AI and Azure Machine Learning. It simplifies the employees’ needs and provides them with everything they need to accomplish their tasks quickly and efficiently.
When employees are happy and motivated, they can deliver personalized service and recommendations to customers. This results in greater sales and revenue.
4. Enhanced Customer Services
Earlier, optimized manufacturing productivity and maximized customer satisfaction were two separate endeavors for manufacturing companies. But now, digital transformation has made organizations focus on providing enhanced customer experiences. This results in greater productivity and sales.
5. Real-Time Insights
Having clear visibility into business operations is equally important as generating desirable profits.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP for manufacturing comes up with built-in analytics that provides you real-time information about your business operations.
You can access this data on any device, from anywhere, and at any time.
Whether you’re looking for Manufacturing CRM solutions or Manufacturing ERP solutions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gets you covered with everything.
It combines all the crucial manufacturing operations into one comprehensive service to provide unmatched productivity and profitability. With the use of the latest technology like AI, IoT, Blockchain, and Machine Learning, Dynamics 365 is sure to transform your manufacturing business.
To ensure the easy implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, connect with our team of experts.