Data and Analytics play increasingly important roles in high-performing sales organizations to take it to the next level.
With every new piece of data, it becomes crucial to manage and process it well. Fortunately, there’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 with its good data management feature. It can prevent organizations from the harms and hassles of poor data management.
Read this blog to unveil the power of data and how Microsoft’s Azure Cloud can transform it into valuable insights.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Platform Transforming Data into Sales Assets
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is equipped with some wonderful tools that can help you manage data.
- One of these tools is the audit tool that enables you to track the changes in data at a centralized place.
- To ensure that data gets imported well, you need to leverage the best capabilities of the Import Data Wizard tool. This tool can make large imports to the file formats .csv, .txt, .xml, and .xlsx, everything at the same time.
- And for those that are more comfortable working with excel spreadsheets, data becomes more efficiently managed in Microsoft Excel.
- The next biggest challenge in data management is to keep the data clean. However, it’s a quite daunting task to do in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
As the platform stores all records of customers, chances are that you will have a lot of duplicate records in the database. But with the Duplication Detection Wizard tool, you can identify the records and get ahead with the same.
- When using Microsoft Dynamics 365, you need to be sure of the data that you have entered is 100% correct. Starting from the contact information to dates and certain records, you can level and approve them one by one. There comes the need for the Data Correction Tool.
As every company wants to have a 360-degree view of their clients and their information, with Dynamics 365, it’s possible. This is a single platform having all the required applications that you need to ensure the smooth running of your business operations.
To integrate a smart data model, implement Microsoft Dynamics 365, and make the most of its outstanding capabilities contact us today!